TD;LR: Speculation: Tying it all together! Gamestop will announce it’s NFT Marketplace with Q3 earnings, and an NFT dividend or “unit” spin off of the Marketplace will be announced – triggering MOASS!
Speculation and opinion only.
Warning! Day trading may be harmful to your health! Don’t day trade the coming cycle. The rocket is locked and loaded. Ignition sequence commencing. NFT Marketplace and NFT related dividend; Combined with the ETF, FTD, Options and Futures cyclical movement that drives GME price action. [credit to u/gherkinit] MOASS the Trilogy Books 3,2,1…
I have been speculating and commenting for some time that I believe GameStop will make an official NFT Marketplace announcement in conjunction with their Q3 earnings report, and if in a legal position to do-so they will announce an NFT related dividend to help launch their NFT platform – at the same time triggering MOASS as the shorts scramble to cover!
R.C. may be communicating this in his tweet countdown to the announcement:
Posted by u/giferbud]: RC’s tweets have created a countdown pattern since October 31st:
- October 31st, he tweeted MGGA
- 8 days later, on November 8th he tweets HOLD or Hold
- 7 days later on November 15th he tweets he has a small pee pee
- 6 days later on November 21st he tweets bedtime stories
To the moon! GIF imbedded as an easter egg on GameStop’s NFT related domain!
Posted by u/Top_Space1099 1 day ago
Browsing directly to ‘http://nft.gstop-preprod.com‘ will lead you to a 403 ERROR page. The HTTP 403 error code translates to ‘Forbidden’. However, if you browse directly to the CNAME record address ‘http://d3elt88n1ov7cg.cloudfront.net‘ you will find a nice easter egg:
To The Moon Meme GIF by Shibetoshi Nakamoto
Gamestop x Loopring domain (gstop-sandbox.com)
Question: Does the gstop-sandbox.com domain definitely belong to Gamestop?
Answer: Beyond reasonable doubt, Yes. While conventional methods (WHOIS records) for confirmation aren’t available to us in this instance due to privacy restrictions, there are too many similarities and connections across the domains for any reasonable argument to suggest otherwise.
Potential NFT Dividend Alternative: ‘GMERICA’ Spin off of NFT Marketplace as a non fungible “unit”, by prospectus and non-tradeable for a specified period of time!
Posted by u/HODLTheLineMyFriend 5 days ago [Needs more visibility!]
June 9th, the GameStop prospectus. Buried in there without much fanfare was a section that describes exactly what they’re going to do …. it is the missing piece that ties it all together:
This may be hard to read and it’s pretty dense. I’ll try to summarize as best I can:
- GameStop defined a new type of offering: a “unit” for any future “prospectus supplement”.
- The June 9th offering was also a “prospectus supplement”, so they are planning at some point to publish a new prospectus filing with the SEC defining the specifics of the “units.”
- The units will be issued in “distinct series,” ie. numbered items in a collection. They cannot be duplicated. NFT fits this like a glove.
- They will be issued by a “unit agent” to be designated in the supplement. Could be CS, could be the NFT spinoff, who knows?
- Units will combine “two or more securities”. Unit holders will hold each security in it with all shareholder rights. Hold AND Hodl? Will do.
- Units will be transferable “for a specified period of time” only by themselves. I think this is to bundle the price of GME and “GMErica” together for a while, until the spinoff has gotten momentum, revenue and is ready to be out as a public company.
- There will be “material U.S. federal income tax considerations.” Really? Why would that be? Oh, wait, that would probably mean shareholders are getting something of value that they must pay taxes on. OK, so what if every shareholder trades in their GME share for a new GME Unit that contains their GME share plus 1 GMErica share? That’d be like getting a dividend, especially if the LRC it took to make the share cost $3 USD. But it’s not a cash dividend, and not a generic crypto NFT that has some undefined value. The cost basis for taxes is $3 and it has some unknown market value.
- You can’t break out the GMErica share and resell it. Aw, too bad, SHFs! Better get started closing your naked shorts! oops, MOASS!
In conclusion, I think that GameStop is poised to announce that they are spinning off their NFT Marketplace division as a separate company with its own stock, but are issuing new “units” that will contain 1 share of GME and 1 share of the spinoff NFT Marketplace. These units will be tradable on their NFT marketplace or a DEX of a similar kind, and cannot be separated for some period of time.
- GameStop’s will announce its NFT Marketplace during Q3 earnings announcement. The count down is on!
- If Q3 earnings are positive (EPS), we could see an ‘NFT related dividend’ declared at the same time to help launch the marketplace. Alternatively, the ‘NFT related dividend’ announcement is made in conjunction with positive Q4 EPS. Note: If GameStop’s EPS is negative in Q3, but their NFT marketplace is ready and their legal team believes they can issue an ‘NFT related dividend’ without legal ramification due to negative EPS, the announcement would likely be sooner than Q4 announcement, and likely tied into the ETF, FTD, Options and Futures cyclical movement that drives GME price action. [credit to u/gherkinit]
- ‘NFT related dividend’ hypothesis: GameStop announces that they are spinning off their NFT Marketplace division as a separate company with its own stock. They announce they are issuing new “units” for every share of GME: 1 share of GME and 1 “unit” share of the spinoff NFT Marketplace. These new “units” will be tradable on their NFT marketplace or a DEX of a similar kind, and cannot be separated for some period of time. [Credit to u/HODLTheLineMyFriend]
PS. Share the GME Opportunity with others: https://www.reddit.com/r/DDintoGME/comments/qigxbq/why_gme_is_the_investment_opportunity_of_a/
GME to the moon! MOASS incoming!
Speculation and opinion only. Not advice.