LFG! Run to storage, cleaned the house, checked email, chatted with a few people, and cleaned up some data on one of my harddrives.
- cleaned up google storage
- cleaned up facebook. from 1000 friends to 10.
- Cleaned up some content – this shelter-at-home situation allows me to do some major cleaning
- cleaned the house, too.
- docker, css themes
- finished reading “consider phlebas”
- some ionic,
- some content
- being social
- Studying react
- Handed BJJC off and hopefully no more time commitment from me on this one.
- made personal archive more robust, removed some PPI that shouldn’t’ve been there
- Assigned a task to graphic design guy
- reviewing backend work today.
- handed a piece of work to frontend – getting closer to having a functional app!
- Client communication
- Iterating on mockups
- preparing mock data
- reviewed the way to setup ionic, and
- reviewed the way to setup microsites3
- communicated requirements to two new coders: front and back
- iterated on “watcher” functionality
- communicated with a client
- pushed a fix to WasyaCo that re-allows actually sending me messages from the form
- Did frontend work today
- More exciting graphics are coming!
- Did some projections for profit and loss on the TGM project
- Solicited some feedback on the business plan, awaiting feedback
- Wrote some more technical requirements.
- Deployed the next development version – nothing is ready to show, but the team still needs to look at the current version in detail.
- Did homework for UoPeople
- Wrote a bunch of specification for… surprise project!
- Practiced technical problem solving
- Wrote a bunch of code, reviewable on github, for a… project. I need to come up with a name. How is Warbler for a name?
8-9- gym social networking, talked to people online (important) 9-1030- answering emails and scheduling tasks cleaned up personal productivity tools; interviews and applications 1030-1130- worked on character development, Pelfie 1130-1- developing piousbox.com b/c people look at it... 1-5- lunch and wordpress work. Today I did great with wordpress.
20200209 sun – mostly gameui work, to be able to render maps.
20200210 mon – mostly ish_manager work, to be able to create markers on a map
315pm - made homepage redirect to homefeed deleting a newsitem should refresh cache released updated microsites3 530- started wiring login to GameUI 8- merged gameui and tgm 830- and tests run. good job today?
- Did a bunch of wireframing – this is a slow process…
- Did some mockups – also, a slow process for me
- Wrote an article about some devops stacks, containers vs VM’s
- Communicate some devops recommendations to a client – that also went well, if time consuming.
- Started writing the business plan (and financial projections) for TGM, that went well.