Skip to content
- Trade was with China is resolving favorably, implying a short-term rally
- The guv’t shutdown can’t last forever, and when it ends, stocks expect to rebound. Stocks may even rebound earlier.
- Brexit is a short-term and long-term downward pressure on UK and Europe. It shouldn’t have negative long-term effect on US stocks, although short-term volatility drives the prices down.
- Overall, I’m optimistic today that the December slump will not continue. Now is a good time to buy something.
- Take a look at NVDA, AMZN.