Skip to content
- Worked on Microsites3 manager today
- Worked on the physics engine (collisions)
- Posted the task to convert skybox to a textured sphere (for better movement)
- Posted the task to copy-paste TouchControl
- Equirectangular2 looks okay
- moved forward with the oscillating camera problem
- Wired Equirectangular map_panel_type
- Started wiring ThreeV4 map type, and gameui-obj marker type.
- Considered fabricjs. Decided will not implement.
- Started adding functionality to have nonpublic, shared markers and locations. And deployed the MVP of this functionality.
- The map of WasyaCo reception is too big to load (>100Mb), so gave the designer the task to make is 80% smaller.
- Posted a job ad for a js game developer
- give access to map/marker management to contractors (managers) in backend
- Wired a super basic collision systed into 3D canvas: can no longer walk thru buildings, but *a lot* of improvement is needed
- Fixed some critical mobile issues, but *a lot* of improvement is needed
- Continuing working on graphics for scenes